Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Me and my interests

My name is Kapil Edke. I would like to introduce myself so that the blogs written by me appear more meaningful. I belong to Maharashtra and I am 26. I am from architecture background. I have done BArch and now I am master's student in landscape architecture.


My believe in living life to the fullest and accordingly strive to do different things so as to experience every possible aspect of the journey called life. I chose architecture as my field even though I could have easily got admission into seemingly more lucrative and top-choice fields like engineering and medicine, as I believe in doing only what I enjoy. I am happy about my decision and plan to work as freelancer architect and designer.

My interests include many, too big list to include here. However, the main hobbies are listed below: I like trekking, all kinds of adventure sports, playing and watching cricket, football and tennis. I like cooking, and I can cook reasonably well. I am a foodie and eat out at many restaurants. I have written many reviews on food related sites about famous and not-so-famous restaurants of Mumbai. I like traveling and I have been to many places in India and abroad. Photography is my passion and I have three good cameras.

I like writing articles. Blogging is my favorite pastime. I believe in maintaining separate blogs for various topics, so as to separate them for convenience of both me and my readers.



I have also written some blogs about transportation which may be found here

Hope you would like reading my blogs. More later, of course.



No comments:

Post a Comment